all inclusive amenities
Open living main area connecting glass atriums to 2 wings w/ ensuite spa bedrooms
2 ensuites; Main bathroom with shower & toilet facilities
stonework open fireplace in African wing bedroom; Main living area wall mounted open fireplace
Upstairs Reading Loft
Middle Eastern themed reading loft, converts to sleep 2
Modern Gourmet Kitchen
Fully equipped self-catering a chef’s dream
Media & Audio
TV, DVD/CD Player; A selection of DVDs & CDs; iPhone/iPod Dock
custom built circular glass and a wooden table for 8
Fully equipped laundry amenities
agles Nest II offers luxury accommodation in an exclusive and secluded location. Eagles Nest II is designed to offer the ultimate escape and privacy where guests have exclusive use of facilities.
Eagles Nest II has the capacity to cater for up to eight, sleeping in 4 bedrooms or more people upon special request, yet it remains intimate enough for just two people to enjoy.
- The building’s general design is open plan and uses glass and contours to give an almost transparent overall appearance.
- The open fireplace in the lounge room has incredible mountain views through our specially designed two story windows.
- Bath in the fresh air in our lakeside spa and light the lakeside firepit, marveling at the reflections of the mountain in the watery view beyond.
Outdoor lakeside spa bath for 2-4 people with micro jets and hot pump
Fireside indoor 12 micro jet & hot pump 2 person luxurious spa bath
Deep indoor Japanese Haiku spa bath with open bifold windows to garden
Stunning outdoor mountain view bath
Rates starting from:
$650AUD / night
Rates per night for 2 guests
Last Minute Deals
Get Up To
10 Days Out From Booking
o achieve a ‘global experience’ within, different rooms are decorated based on regional design influences. These include bedrooms inspired by Africa and Asia, an upstairs reading loft with a distinct Middle Eastern ambiance, and a courtyard with hammocks and a tranquil South American flavour.
An upstairs reading loft featuring Middle-Eastern furnishings and reading material provide a setting to relax your time away. A reading oasis by day, however you may even choose to sleep up here on our romantic ‘Arabian Nights’ inspired platform.
- Beachside lake area with rock seating and firepit, BBQ, table and chairs for night time star gazing and marshmallow roasting
- South American themed courtyard with hammocks and chimaera cooking grill
1 x King Bed
1 x King Bed w/ open fireplace, ensuite luxurious spa, indoor/outdoor shower
1 x King Bed w/ ensuite bamboo shower & deep haiku Japanese spa
Availability & Booking
Special Services & Offers
available to all guests