all inclusive amenities
High exposed wooden beam ceilings & large window views to mountain
Master (King Bed w/ ensuite); Bedroom (Queen Bed & Bunk Bed)
Ensuite w/shower & toilet; main bathroom w/ luxurious spa bath & shower, seperate toilet
Outdoor tree enclosed milk vat bath; indoor 12 micro jet & hot pump 2 person luxurious spa bath
Stonework enclosed fireplace surrounded by lounge area
Country Style Kitchen
Fully equipped self-catering in custom built raw wooden kitchen
Deck seating; log seats & firepit on lawn; sunny courtyard & wooden eating nook; Hammocks lakeside
Japanese style sunken floor level for up to six people
Media & Audio
TV, DVD/CD Player; Selection of DVDs/CDs; iPhone/iPod Dock
Fully equipped laundry equipment and amenities
est III provides the opportunity for a family of five, one or two couples to escape the hustle and bustle of every day city life. By staying at Nest III, you will be transported to a place that is built for relaxation in a secluded, cozy and intimate setting.
- Two bedrooms, a master bedroom with king bed and ensuite and a second bedroom with queen bed and bunk bed. Capacity to sleep up to six people.
- Large stone fireplace in the lounge room with incredible mountain views through expansive sliding doors onto the deck beyond.
- An outside courtyard adjoins the kitchen area through a sliding door. A sunny spot to eat breakfast, rest in the hammocks or access the fresh vegetable garden.
Freestanding luxury 2 person spa with 12 micro jets and heat pump
Milk Vat Bath – a uniquely sculpted stainless steal vat nestled in a tree
Rates starting from:
$450AUD / night
Rates per night for 2 guests
Last Minute Deals
Get Up To
10 Days Out From Booking
s of August 2012, the latest addition to this extravagant trilogy is available for your booking pleasure. Eagles Nest III offers the same signature luxury and attention to detail as Nests I and II.
Modeled on a South American farmhouse ‘finca’, Nest III offers cozy, luxurious accommodation for discerning individuals looking for a private escape. Nest will enchant and charm you.
- Bathe in the fresh air in our lakeside bath, marveling at the reflections of the mountain in the watery view beyond.
- Sit around our outside fire pit beside the lake for night-time star gazing and marshmallow roasting.
- Featuring a unique Japanese style sunken floor level dining table to seat up to six people.
Availability & Booking
Special Services & Offers
available to all guests